The fundamental course has been harder than I expected. Not in getting Remi to do what is told but in how to have open communication between her and I. I am so glad that my wife all but forced me into taking the class instead of doing it on my own. Remi is already a better mannered dog than the majority that I see out and about.
I look forward to the retrieve course to have a dog that I can take hunting with my boy and myself. Over the last few years I’ve gotten into bird hunting both water and field. The problem that makes it hard to stick with it is having a dog that can help find and/or bring them back to you. My hope is that come this next fall that when I pull her out on opening day of the pheasant hunt that I can refer more people to Roxanne because they want a dog as good as Remi.
Love this. ☺️
ReplyDeleteI love this also ❤️
ReplyDeleteAs do I-:)
ReplyDelete