An on-command, "Fetch" that is practical in all, any, and every application imaginable.
Retrieve Course Curriculum
Retrieve Course Equipment List
Sunday, February 16, 2025
Grad Post
How is it Febuary 2025, how time flies!! RC this year is going to be awesome!! How are commuity is growing, how thankful I'am to have so much joy with everyone.
RC for those going into it for the first time, the growth that I have with each dog is incrediable the feeling is hard to discribe, it is a roller coaster of emotion, and at times you are going to feel, discourged, tears my come, frustation. This course is not only about the dog, but you as a handler! THis experience is on of a kind! We all start at the same place each with a dog that has it's own challenges. It is not the end, but the journey through the course that changes you. Their will come a time that you ask yourself if you want this, is it worth the struggle, I believe it is the mutal understanding and the bond with your dog increases. We all want to give as much freedom to are dogs we possibly can. With Mannerly puppy=preschool then Foudation course= middle school Retrieve course= highschool these are all sequential, to give them knowledge for us to give them the best possible life with freedom and a relationship of partnering. It is not only to teach them that they can retieve but we have control over there mouth. I love RC !! each dog goes through it differently. Roxanne and I will be there to help each one of you!!
Ill be bringing my big Girl Nova Aka Spicy she has graduated, will be moving on with metal material this time round. Also going to try and get lulu through, alot of prayer is what I'll need to get her through it. I see her potiental, it's been my doing that she has not graduated. we all have struggles and time is the biggest for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love it, Jessi! It is going to be a fun spring!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your perspective Jessi!
ReplyDelete