Abby’s foot has really bothered her since about Wednesday so we have had to be careful with her. She doesn’t go fast in these videos but I feel like she understands what her job is. Let me know what you think. In one of her retrieves she takes the scenic route back to me so we did a sixth one. I hope this is what you had in mind for the test.
We haven’t had time to paint the jump so I made do with a sheet and hope it works 🫣. If you ever need something rednecked- I’m your girl! 😅
A&A RC week 11
ReplyDeleteAllysa,
ReplyDeleteWhy is Abby favoring that leg so much? Did she play hard? Run to much? Ugh, hurts to watch her move.
However, your redneck pseudo High Jump is amazingly effective for Abby. She knows what to do, is eager yo do so, and despite favoring that leg, she loves out on RoHJ and RoF.
Excellent👏 Pass.
Onward to Lesaon 12
Yes she over did it this week and I was so sad about it! But we will take good care of her. Thank you!
Delete