We went back to the livestock area. It was pretty tough and we started slow but finished strong. Hopefully we get some bonus points for difficulty level.
I see so much hesitation with Remi. She's not sure what to do, when. There are moments of brilliance and moments of total refusal, yet you excuse her hesitation and her refusal. Your excusing her is going to backfire on you. I am not thrilled with this EXAM, despite the excellent distractions. I believe Remi can do better if you hold her to a higher standard. This is a pass, but it's not a strong pass at all.
Your choice:
Redo this EXAM, with Remi moving promptly and you holding her to a higher standard of performance,
or
Jessi will do the necessary work with Remi tomorrow in class (much like what I did with Gunny last Sunday).
I will be trying to do as much training here as I can. For a dog that has a head on a swivel like Remi it makes it tough and we earn every success.
ReplyDeleteDustin,
ReplyDeleteI see so much hesitation with Remi. She's not sure what to do, when. There are moments of brilliance and moments of total refusal, yet you excuse her hesitation and her refusal. Your excusing her is going to backfire on you. I am not thrilled with this EXAM, despite the excellent distractions. I believe Remi can do better if you hold her to a higher standard. This is a pass, but it's not a strong pass at all.
Your choice:
Redo this EXAM, with Remi moving promptly and you holding her to a higher standard of performance,
or
Jessi will do the necessary work with Remi tomorrow in class (much like what I did with Gunny last Sunday).
What is your choice?
Roxanne