Lesson 4 EXAM is uploaded. What is required to pass?
Five (5) retrieves in a row, at 6", in a tunnel with NEW and UNUSUAL HIGH distractions & NO EC's at all.
Make this EXAM count and I need to see the camera angle from the side of the dog's face/muzzle so I can see the distance and handler's mechanics clearly.
Lesson 4 EXAM is uploaded. What is required to pass?
ReplyDeleteFive (5) retrieves in a row, at 6",
in a tunnel with NEW and UNUSUAL HIGH distractions
&
NO EC's at all.
Make this EXAM count and I need to see the camera angle from the side of the dog's face/muzzle so I can see the distance and handler's mechanics clearly.
Roxanne
Roxanne
We may follow Mary's example and head to the WalMart Entrance, this time. :)
ReplyDeleteWaiting to see each of your Lesson 4 EXAMs. Not so easy, is it?
ReplyDelete