Retrieve Course Curriculum

Monday, June 16, 2025

Dustin and Remi RC final

 It’s been a minute and it shows. Yes I am still alive. I had to break the exam into 2 videos because the wind knocked over my camera after I did one of the fetch/jump commands. I also realized I could never be a magician/escape artist with how bad my line handling was. But without further delay I give you Dustin and Remi. 



So after the video and she was at about 99% spent we backwashed to the regular retrieve and did 2 right off the bat and brought her home for some quiet kennel time. 

3 comments:

  1. Posted. Here’s to attempt 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoF is excellent and this portion of RC Final is 💯 %Pass.

    On the RoHJ, your commands are off so Remi is off. The command is "Jump-Fetch-Jump" and your video shows clearly why Remi needs that command, in that sequence, to understand and succeed. Please redo the RoHJ EXAM portion and post. I am sure with the correct command, Remi will do much better and pass. The lines? Everyone struggles with them.

    Almost, almost Dustin. You and Remi CAN do this and pass/graduate.

    I look forward to Attempt #2. BTW, nice to see your body quiet and still when you send Remi. Very good, Dustin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin, it’s nice to see you out there working Remi again! Her RoF are looking good. 👍

    ReplyDelete