Retrieve Course Curriculum

Sunday, May 4, 2025

RC week 11 Knox and Gunny

 Bet you’ve never had a student wrap their jump in toilet paper because they have no spare time to paint it 😅🫣😩. Gunny would not really jump over the jump last night or today. She even did it great in class last week but We don’t know how to fix it so we just did our best and this is it. She loves the retrieving and did great with that. (She normally loves jumping so I’m not sure why she won’t jump). This morning her sits were much better with much less fixing than she’s needed previously. Let Knox know what you think. 





2 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think. We did try to move the bar up on the jump and she would jump better but we felt like it was too high for what we were trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'all are certainly creative, AKA 'redneck innovations' extraordinaire.☺️. Truly, in all my years of teaching RC, I have never seen a HJ 'TP'd' to make it white. I was laughing so hard watching this video, I almost choaked.

    Knox, that 2nd to last RoHJ, where she failed, completely, to follow through with the given command of "Fetch", your dble EC was off-the-charts PERFECT. Perfectly times, executed, and appropriate. Young man, you amaze me 👏. I pray when you grow up, you will consider being a KMODT Instructor. You are excellent at learning, following instructions/coaching and have developed a keen sense of timing.

    RoHJ..PASS
    RoF..PASS

    Very well done. See you later this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete