Retrieve Course Curriculum

Sunday, May 11, 2025

Knox and Gunny week 12 RC exam


This week was a doozy. Gunny was a pain all week. Even knocked Knox all the way down a few times but he kept at it and today she did pretty well with the test. These videos aren’t perfect but it was the best we could do with the time we had and the week we had with Gunny. I have to remind myself how hard it used to be for him to even get a good sit out of her and now she does it so much better. We are making progress even if it’s slow. She still struggles with the hold once she comes in for the SSIF but even that is getting better. 

The distractions were baseballs, toys, and dog treats lining the way. 

Also you’ll be happy to see that Knox painted the jump. 🤣 no more TP!



7 comments:

  1. Knox week 12. Let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is such a joy to watch Knox with Gunny. He is an excellent handler! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I must say, I kinda miss the toilet paper 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knox, well done. The 4th RoF was stellar. Good for you insisting on a proper Sit. Hard to do a 'snub back and EC' on RoHJ when you can't see Gunny blinked the db.
    Allysa, this was thr first time I heard some anxiety in your voice, "Hurry!" Knox😏

    Good work, Pass. Onward. See you at 4, it will be a short class today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were trying to be to church on time haha

      Delete
  5. I, too, miss the uniqueness of the TP'd HJ😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those distractions were off the charts and she did so well! Awesome work, Knox!

    ReplyDelete