Retrieve Course Curriculum

Friday, May 9, 2025

Ellie/Week 12 Exam

RoF


I noticed on the way back to the car there were kids playing basketball. I decided to take advantage of the distraction so here’s a few more.





RoHJ



And…Molly wanted a turn ๐Ÿ™‚

5 comments:

  1. Mary & Ellie/Week 12 Exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass and beautifully so! That last RoF was at least 35+' feet, nice handling, Mary to ensure Ellie was successful. Great use of distractions.

    Go Mo Go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, too. I wanted to go try the zip line ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  3. Love it, Mary! You both did great!!

    Graydon and I were commenting on the new playground-- that is the park next to the pool right? The ziplines looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It’s the one next to the pool. They are doing so much work at that park. The new basketball court is really nice. They have a climbing wall, too. I’d love to try it but I’m pretty sure I’d end up falling and breaking something. Or land on a small child. ๐Ÿคช

      Delete