Retrieve Course Curriculum

Wednesday, April 23, 2025

Dustin and Remi week 10 pop quiz

 

She felt me going for her ears and remembered what to do. 

5 comments:

  1. Wednesday I didn’t get a morning training in but we did in the evening. I had earlier morning meetings. Today we were able to get 10 minutes of training in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin pass on Pop Quiz. BUT, do NOT move any body parts at all, like throwing your left arm out towards DB on first retrieve🤦‍♀️, DO NOT MOVE after issuing "Fetch".

    Also, Remi hesitated, called a 'blink' in field teems, when you commanded her to "Fetch", then as a afterthought, you touched her ear. You ate training her to hesitate, AKA 'blink' when commanded to "Fetch."

    1) You either DO a substantial EC

    or

    2) NOT.

    it is not fair to a learning dog for you to give a slow🐌, ineffective, pseudo EC at this point in the dog's education.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday April 25th Remi and I did 15 minutes in the morning work retrieves in tighter place. I should be posting the exam tonight.

    ReplyDelete