I am uploading this EXAM early this week. Tomorrow Jessi, Gayle, Kat, and Mary head north to Layton to do practice run-thru's for their Friday, Sat & Sunday AKC Obedience Trials in Layton. I leave o'dark'thirty (6:30 am) Friday morning to head up to watch them compete. I will spend Friday night and then Redd & Ruth both compete too on Saturday.
I will come home late Saturday night as it's over 3.5 one-way drive. I will be exhausted. PLEASE UPLOAD your EXAM Saturday, before 3 pm, so I can review while in Layton. Give your dog Sunday off.
**I WILL be doing the Sunday Retrieve Course class.**
Thanks, and we'll keep you updated with photos and etc., from this exciting and nerve-wracking weekend. While I am an old (literally) experienced competitor in AKC obedience trials, the others competing are fairly new to this venue. It can be quite nerve wracking-:)
I am uploading this EXAM early this week. Tomorrow Jessi, Gayle, Kat, and Mary head north to Layton to do practice run-thru's for their Friday, Sat & Sunday AKC Obedience Trials in Layton. I leave o'dark'thirty (6:30 am) Friday morning to head up to watch them compete. I will spend Friday night and then Redd & Ruth both compete too on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteI will come home late Saturday night as it's over 3.5 one-way drive. I will be exhausted. PLEASE UPLOAD your EXAM Saturday, before 3 pm, so I can review while in Layton. Give your dog Sunday off.
**I WILL be doing the Sunday Retrieve Course class.**
Thanks, and we'll keep you updated with photos and etc., from this exciting and nerve-wracking weekend. While I am an old (literally) experienced competitor in AKC obedience trials, the others competing are fairly new to this venue. It can be quite nerve wracking-:)
"Are you ready?"
"Forward"
If you need any help, I believe Trina is available this weekend.
ReplyDeleteTesting
ReplyDeleteFor now, you SHOULD be able to access the Link to the Lesson 5 EXAM. Please let me know if you are able to access it.
ReplyDelete