Retrieve Course Curriculum

Sunday, March 2, 2025

Kellie & Piper, RC Exam 2

Sheesh, I feel like I have been disengaged forever. Even remembering how to post to the blog took help. 

This is our first real attempt at working solo.  I think I set her up for great distraction, but she was not easy in her compliance.  I need to work her more frequently and then she'll be fine.  There is a second location in the same area that I didn't find until we were done filming that is truly disgusting... and of course she adores it.  If I need to redo this video, we'll head back over there this week.




I've printed all the PPP check lists and will get started on those tomorrow.  I'll also check back in on this blog to verify the next RC exam.

3 comments:

  1. Kellie,

    Great distraction. Where is Piper's leash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh jeez. On the ground. Will re-do the test this week... on leash with proper set up protocol. No doubt that was why she was so fidgety.

      Delete
  2. Indeed. Please resubmit EXAMS with such good distractions, again.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete