Lesson 2 EXAM is uploaded. I also uploaded the Fetch 2024 Graduate Students/dog Lesson 2 EXAM(s). Please upload your EXAM by Saturday noon. The only exception is Mary as she won't be home from Florida until Saturday evening.
*MAKE THIS A TOUGH EXAM IN YOUR VIDEO.* Be sure to have the camara angle at the side of the dog's head.
Jeanne, Janet, do note THIS Lesson 2 EXAM is slightly different than the one you two did with your dogs in MD. You will notice as we go through this RC, the slight changes I have made since then.
Class (all of you),
ReplyDeleteLesson 2 EXAM is uploaded. I also uploaded the Fetch 2024 Graduate Students/dog Lesson 2 EXAM(s). Please upload your EXAM by Saturday noon. The only exception is Mary as she won't be home from Florida until Saturday evening.
*MAKE THIS A TOUGH EXAM IN YOUR VIDEO.* Be sure to have the camara angle at the side of the dog's head.
Roxanne
Jeanne, Janet, do note THIS Lesson 2 EXAM is slightly different than the one you two did with your dogs in MD. You will notice as we go through this RC, the slight changes I have made since then.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
*Reminder* Lesson 2 EXAMs are due today by noon. I will review once Ai get hone from SLC this afternoon
ReplyDeleteRoxanne