Retrieve Course Curriculum

Tuesday, February 18, 2025

2-18-2025 The LONG awaited event has finally occurred

 Ruth started her heat this morning, officially. Unofficially, Boaz has been saying, "Yummy, she smells GOOD!" for the past 2 days.  That means I am leaving for Draper tomorrow after my 10 am meeting with a prospective new student. 

I will keep everyone posted on what is happening.  My prayer is that the TCI's are done by Saturday, and I am heading home then.









Here we go.....




1 comment:

  1. 2-24-2025 Ruth's progesterone count last week (Sat) in Draper at repo vet was .3. Today, it was 3.38. Her blood was drawn for the test here in Richfield, but that blood has to be frozen and shipped to the repo vet so they can test her Lutalyse Hormone (LH) level. That LH level tells the body to release the eggs for fertilization. For frozen sperm, which is what Ruth will be having done with a TCI procedure, her progesterone count needs to be at 30. So Wed morning, she'll have another progesterone done here and by then her LH level should be known. All in all, we are moving forward, just it takes time. Right now, I am here at home until all Ruth's numbers are where they need to be for a TCI.

    Whew!

    ReplyDelete